Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ridge Thai

Restaurant: Ridge Thai
Food Type: Thai
Alcohol: No
Dress: Casual
Location: 50 Chestnut Street, Ridgewood NJ
Visited: Nov 2007

Would I return? Yes! This will be my staple Thai restaurant for the foreseeable future.

Food: The food was excellent. I'm not terribly adventurous when it comes to Thai food so I ordered my standard Pad Thai....and it was the best Pad Thai I've had in a long time. The Thai Iced Tea is really good too!

Service: The service was good. Prompt and attentive. We were not rushed.

Atmosphere: This restaurant is quite small and quaint. The decor is attractive. Despite the fact that there are only about a dozen tables, we were still seated promptly on a Saturday night. A pleasant Surprise given the good quality of the food.

No comments: